Jetpack Joyride 2
Jetpack Joyride 2 came out in 2011. It is a side-scrolling endless runner game. Halfbrick Studios founded this game. The game is from the developers of the game Fruit Ninja. Initially, iOS devices could operate it. Later it was also released for Android. On April 26, 2016, it was issued on PlayStation 4.
The game features the protagonist who tries to steal jet pack from a top-secret lab. The aim is to get as far as you can without dying. But you will die many times in the attempt. The player controls this character as it begins its mission. The game is simple to play. One touch mechanism controls the jetpack. When the player presses anywhere on the touch screen, the jetpack activates, and Barry (the protagonist) rises. When you lose the control, Barry Steakfries comes down. There’s this thing called ‘Stash.’ Barry can upgrade his jetpack, clothing, etc. by visiting Stash.
You cannot control his speed. The player only controls his movement, and directions. Get the speed boost by using
• Lil’ Stomper
• Profit Bird
• Crazy Freaking Teleporter
These are the vehicles that help you through the arcade. They are very easy to use and control.
Jetpack Joyride is fun to play as there are tons of levels to complete. Along the play, you get to win new elements. Unlock new gun, jetpacks and use the best ones. You get coins and unlock stuff.
• Advantages Weapons
Not only jetpacks and levels upgrade but also the character. You can buy upgrades for your character. Buy many benefits through in-app purchases. You can also buy completed levels.
• Jetpack joyride’s graphics are 2D
• The speed is impressive
• Animation is smooth and full of colors
• Jetpack Joyride is simple in its gameplay
• It is not very complicated and fun to play
• The game is well executed
• Replay value
• Jetpack Joyride 2 is universal and would run on almost every device
• It provides fun challenges
• The game has exquisite graphics
• Game is not violent
• It often gives you unfair random levels to complete
• The game may contain direct links to default browser which may seem annoying
• Ads may pop up now and then
• Missions may seem repetitive
• At the moment it is available only in Amazon App Store. It recently came to Google Play. But only users in particular countries can download it.
Jetpack Joyride 2 is very addictive. It might seem simple, but its tactics are very powerful and compelling. It makes it hard to resist. Have a try bet you can’t resist it either.