Android MX Player
Android MX player is a video player application that is used to play multimedia files. These files consist of multiple formats like mp3, mp4, 3GP, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPG, MP4G, and much more. These various formats are supported by multiple video players. If you are a technical user of android smartphone then your should choose the best multimedia player that supports all these formats. You cannot play multimedia files on android phone without video player app. Built-in app of media player in your android mobile does not support all types of video formats. It can just play videos of normal and casual formats. But when latest formats of HD videos come it fails. So it’s good to choose the best video player app for your android phone that resolves all your multimedia problems.
MX player is the best android video player that is available on Google play store. It has a very user-friendly interface. It is the first one which supports multi-core decoding. Test result concludes that dual-core performance is 70% better than the single-core device. Its best features are almost free of cost. Pro version after paying $6 disable ads from being displayed. It claims to play everything with over 1billion downloads.
Features of Android MX player:
Features of the MX player are following.
- Superb playback. MX player is the best among all because it provides functionality to play all video format of smartphone including .flv, .wmv, .webm, .3gp, .mp4, .mov, .divx, .f4v, .vob, .mpeg, .mp3, .avi, .mkv, and many more.
- Processor optimization.
- Change audio playing at any time.
- Background play.
- Aspect ratio selection.
- MX player remembers resume video position and gives you the option to resume from the last position or start over.
- Network streaming:
- It supports live network streaming which makes it on the top.
- When you click on video URL in the android browser, video playback is automatically launched.
File management System:
- It can search among numerous files. It can edit files and folders. It can scan full SD card in a few seconds.
- It support Subtitle Formats: MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), SubViewer2.0(.sub), TMPlayer(.txt), SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass) with full styling, MPL2(.mpl/.txt), WebVTT(.vtt). It can also find subtitle online automatically.
Screen Gesture position:
- The user can change playback position by dragging horizontally.
- The user can control sound volume by dragging vertically on the right half of the screen.
- The user can control brightness by dragging vertically on the left half of the screen.
- The user can play or pause by double tap.
- During playing videos, zoom in and zoom out by swapping the screen.
- Screen lock option during playing media for kids. You have to touch four sides of screen clockwise to unlock the screen
- Great audio boost option among all android video player. It can boost volume by 200%.
- It supports multiple themes, skins, and attractive display.
- It requires an extra download for the codec that support DTS audio.
At the end, Android MX player is best multimedia player.it is the king of his class. The only problem is that its free version also supports ads. When a video is stopped it shows a pop-up in the video list view. However, if you ignore this problem, it is the best-featured player.
It is definitely our favorite and the best all-rounder among all android media player.