Android flashlight apps
The flashlight is an electric torch that comes with most of the Android smartphones. You can use your smartphone as a light source. The methods employed to open flashlight depend on what smartphone model you are using. Some of the devices have no their flashlight app. They use a third party software or app to control the activities of the flashlight. If your smartphone has no flashlight app of its own, don’t worry we are providing a list of Best Android flashlight apps. You can quickly pick up the app of your choice for this purpose.
- Color Flashlight (price: Free)
The color flashlight may be a good thing for you as it has a lot of features.this is one of the best android flashlight apps. It has the average lowest-permission-needed and average ability to turn on your LED flash. It can make your device screen into various colors, shapes, sizes and pattern. It is ad-free. It does not contain ads. It does not use your personal data.
Some of its key features are:
- Maximize or minimize screen brightness.
- Use camera LED as a torch.
- Change color of a flashlight.
- Flashlight by mobile app Inc (Price: Free)
Flashlight app has a decent looking interface. It has a built-in SOS signal for the blinking light. Its key features are as follows
- It has the brightest illuminator.
- It has the fastest startup flashlight.
- It has a strobe mode (blinking light) with sensitive frequency controller.
- It has Intuitive and elegant user interface.
3. Flashlight by SimGears (Price: Free)
The flashlight has a total of four apparatus that you can place on your home screen and lock screen for easy access. This app has come with a built-in facility to look for whether the phone has gone to pocket or not. If your phone is in your pocket, it automatically turns off the flashlight. In this way, it saves a lot of battery consumption. It is not an ads free app, but you can disable these ads if you don’t need them. It has the following features.
- It has the ability to keep the flashlight, if you have closed the flashlight app or if you have locked the screen.
- Automatically turns off the flashlight, if you have pushed it in your pocket.
- It respects your privacy and does not collect any personal information.
- The flashlight is of very light weight.
- It has a lot of widget, app theme styles and colors.
4. Flashlight HD LED ( Price: Free)
Flashlight HD LED is another app that uses both your home screen and LED flash to produce a flashlight. It can be controlled by a home screen widget. It can also convert your screen into a flashlight. It also provides a color selection. It does not include any bells or wishlist. Its main features are as follows
- It has simple and well-designed user interface.
- By launching it, you can turn-on or of light instantly by pressing only the one button.
- It uses an integrated flashlight LED.
- You can also use your full screen as a color light lamp.
- You can also add a widget for quick and easy access
Google has decided that a built-in function to control flashlight of the smartphone will be the part of the android operating system. There will be no need to install a separate app for this purpose. It is a good thing. Some flashlight apps violate privacy and stole the personal information of a user. They can share your location, your basic information, your contacts to any suspicious user.